Written by Mike and Jennifer Wendland who have been RVing since 2012. This ebook is designed to teach you step by step exactly what to do so you can easily enjoy you RV anywhere both on and off-road!
Throw off the shackles of traditional RV Parks and campgrounds, to stop paying high fees every night that you spend in your RV, and to experience the boundless amounts of nature of boondocking…
WHAT THIS GUIDE HAS TO OFFER
- The 4 electronic systems in your RV that you’ll need to master or improve in order to get your rig “boondocking-ready”
- Our tips and tricks for conserving electrical energy in your RV
- Our favorite “cheat” to get a long, HOT shower on the road
- How dealing with groceries, cooking, and garbage change when you’re boondocking and how we think about meals
- Resources to find free or extreme low-cost boondocking spots and places to stay the night
- An answer to the question, should you take a gun with you boondocking?
- Ideas and recommendations to conserve water while you’re boondocking
- Understanding the balancing act of water in your RV between your tanks
- How to improve cell reception and get WiFi to stay connected to the outside world while boondocking
- An example of how we find a typical boondocking spot
- What is boondocking etiquette and best practices to follow to ensure that you’re being a good neighbor and good to the land
- What you need to know if you’re going to be boondocking in bear country and safety precautions to take
WHAT THIS DIGITAL GUIDE ALSO HAS TO OFFER
Get Community Training Support
You'll be able to ask us your questions or post feedback in our Facebook group. Learn from the other RVers and boondockers in the Roadtreking Group.
A Guide Based On Years of Experience
With over 6 years as full time sponsored RVers we know a thing or two. But with us are 13 others other RVers that helped to bring you all of this amazing content.
Fully Packed With Detailed Pictures and Instructions