Colorado RV Adventure Guide
When Jennifer and I first went to Colorado, I felt like I finally understood what John Denver meant by his song: I've now been Rocky Mountain High.
And like Denver, exploring all that Colorado has to offer made me want to sing, too.
At one point we were somewhere well above 12,000 feet, watching snow-covered peaks and were joined by three Bighorn Sheep.
I felt so at one with them, the mountains, and the whole Colorado experience that, had Jennifer asked, I would have gladly sold our Michigan home and moved there. Immediately.
Fortunately, she didn't ask.
But trust me, if you've never stood on top of a mountaintop in Colorado, you have no idea what you are missing.
Denver's line in the song about “coming home to a place he'd never been before” is exactly what Colorado made me feel.
This ebook is a seven day guided exploration of the State and National Parks in Colorado.
We provide a suggested route and itinerary, links to multiple campgrounds and boondocking spots, and the best spots to see along the way. Don’t plan your trip to Colorado without it!
You can hit everything in seven days, do a whirlwind weekend tour, or you can take your time and explore the area over a few weeks.
This is the route we’ll be taking you through Colorado, starting in the greater Colorado Springs area and ending in Mesa Verde National Park.
Each stop is a curated view of the best things that we’ve enjoyed on this trip and want you to experience.
IN THIS GUIDE WE COVER IN DETAIL:
- The documents you’ll need to purchase to have access to all Colorado State Parks and the National Park System
- Pikes Peak and the greater Colorado Springs area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- What you need to know for Mesa Verde National Park including campgrounds in and outside the park. As well as the best hikes in the park and local tips
- The Garden of The Gods Park including commercial campgrounds, boondocking sites, the best hikes in the park and local tips
- Rocky Mountain National Park including commercial campgrounds, boondocking sites, scenic hikes, and things to do
- Glenwood Springs including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- The Colorado National Monument including commercial campground options, boondocking sites, scenic areas, and things to do
- Black Rock Canyon of the Gunnison National Park including commercial campground options, boondocking sites, scenic areas, and local tips
WHAT THIS DIGITAL GUIDE ALSO HAS TO OFFER
Get Community Training Support
You'll be able to ask us your questions or post feedback in our Facebook group. Learn from the other RVers in the RV Lifestyle Group.
Fully Packed With Detailed Pictures and Instructions
This is a fully designed and edited guide that you can download and start reading immediately on your phone, tablet, computer or e-reader.
PLEASE NOTE: This is NOT a printed, hard copy guide. If you're interested in a hard copy, the guide is formatted to be extremely printer-friendly and you have the ability to print out at home or in an office supplies store.