The Great Lakes Adventure Guide Bundle (The Great Lake Shoreline Tour & Upper Peninsula RV Adventure Guide)
This bundle is our popular Upper Peninsula RV Adventure Guide PLUS one of our newest Adventure Guides - The Great Lakes Shoreline Tour!
Here's a bit about both:
The Great Lakes Shoreline Tour -- One of our favorite RV trips has been driving the United States side of the five Great Lakes.
It is a trip of over 4,000 miles and takes you to 8 states!
And it’s filled with beautiful vistas, welcoming towns and villages, and fabulous places to camp, hike, and explore.
We were so taken with the adventure of this trip that we just knew we had to write one of our Adventure Guides about it!
But instead of the usual 7 Days that some of our other guides can be done in, with this one, we’re suggesting that you budget more time. This is why we are calling it a “Tour” instead of a 7-Day Guide!
In this new Travel Guide for The Great Lakes we cover in detail:
- Notable U.S. Cities/Towns along each Great Lake (US side) like; Watertown, Grand Island, Geneva-on-the-Lake, Vermillion, Mackinaw City and so many more!
- What to See/Do Around EACH Lake like; Ocqueoc Falls Scenic Site, Les Cheneaux Islands, Antique Boat Museum, and many, many more places including BONUS side trips!
- And good Campgrounds for each Lake (US side) - at least 4 or 5 for EACH Lake! With all the info you need to set up reservations.
Upper Peninsula RV Adventure Guide -- Whenever someone asks us “Where is one of your favorite place in the US for RVing?” Our answer is unquestionably, in unison, “The UP of Michigan”. The “UP” meaning Upper Peninsula, of course.
That’s why we decided to write our first “7 Stop RV Adventure” to help you explore Michigan’s Upper Peninsula.
IN THIS GUIDE WE COVER IN DETAIL:
- How to use and navigate the Michigan State Parks campground reservation website
- The document you’ll need to purchase to have access to all Michigan State Parks
- The greater St. Ignace area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- The greater Munising and Pictured Rocks National Lakeshore area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and things to do
- The Garden Peninsula area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- Michigan’s largest and most alluring natural attraction, a 40-foot deep crystal clear spring and Indian Lake State Park
- The greater Sault Ste. Marie area including campgrounds, scenic areas, and local tips
- Porcupine Wilderness State Park including campgrounds, things to do, scenic areas, and local tips
- Tahquamenon Falls State Park including campgrounds, things to do, scenic areas, and local tips